How about brown saffron?
How about a saffron flower? What if you wanted to have a saffron rose in your bouquet? What if you wanted to make a saffron rose bouquet out of one? How about a flower filled with rosewater? Do you want to have an Indian rose or an Indian rose with rosewater?
You may want to do something to your rose, but what? You should use real rosewater if you want to go with it. So, you may want to use rosewater with saffron. But what if you have a rose that comes from a different part of India?
It is an Indian rose! That means no saffron and no rosewater.
Why? It is just too complicated.
How to make saffron flowers.
If you have a rose, then you want to make saffron flower!
For the rose, you should start with rosewater, that is made with rosepetals, saffron or anise. You are going to need 1-2 cups of your rose water, depending on your size of your rose. Some people like to use rosewater to make red roses, but you can still use your rose water to make a saffron flower bouquet.
Here’s how you make a saffron flower. You don’t have to take pictures for this one, but you can watch the video below and it will show you. There are 3 pictures in the video, and 3 videos on this blog, and it’s a great way to see things in this process that you may not want to see in real life.
Start making saffron rose flowers.
1) Use rosewater that you have. Put your rosewater into a saucepan, add in 2 cups of boiling rose water. Let it boil.
2) Fill a glass jar with hot water, and fill with saffron rosewater. You can add in the rest of the boiling hot rose water later.
3) Heat up the rose water to a boil, and boil 4 cups of your water.
4) Slowly pour in your rosewater with the same ratios. This will make a large rosewater that will be big enough for your rose or flower petals.
5) Stir the leaves every few minutes to create bubbles.
6) Leave the rosewater for about 4 hours, or until it has thick
fedco saffron, saffron crocus poisonous, how many saffron bulbs per acre, white saffron crocus, where does saffron grow best