Saffron is actually a relatively small color. It comes in white, pink, gray and red varieties, as well as the popular red color. It is prized by perfumers due to its unique fragrance, but is found in almost every cooking pot you can imagine. The exact weight of saffron varies, with some vendors weighing it down with a heavy cardboard carton. You can also pick up some from a local Asian market and cook it with food.
How does it taste? The flavor of saffron is quite pleasant as it adds a subtle floral notes to anything cooked with it. Traditionally cooked saffron leaves are saffron honey or saffron flavored milk, and cooked and cooled saffron leaves are saffron honey or saffron flavored coffee. As this recipe assumes you are making fresh saffron leaves, you might have to adjust the heat to suit your tastes. For this recipe, I used the fresh leaves for cooking with the saffron honey. So, just be sure to wash and dry your leaves (the leaves do not need to be dried as a saffron honey will work just as well).
Salty Spoilage Recipe
Ingredients 2 teaspoons of saffron honey or saffron flavored milk
2 tablespoons of water
3 tablespoons ground saffron
1 teaspoon mustard powder
salt to taste 1. Slice your saffron in small pieces and place in saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of water and heat until it starts bubbling.
3. When it reaches 300-350 F or 140-160 Celsius, lower the heat to medium and slowly add a pinch of mustard powder.
4. Cook the saffron and water together for 5 to 7 minutes, until you can see the color of the saffron turn to a pale green.
5. Place the saffron mix into a bowl and let cool slightly, then discard the heat.
6. To be safe, put one tablespoon of your hot saffron honey into a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat over medium-low heat until you see that the honey begins to bubble slightly.
7. Set the saffron honey aside, then pour in the saffron milk from step 2. Add a pinch of salt, then allow to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. When the mixture is thickened, then pour it
how many years ago was the first saffron planted tank fish, how many years ago was the first saffron planted tank aquarium, how many years ago was the first saffron planted aquariums on youtube, saffron planting equipment, growing saffron crocus bulbs uk