If I were you, I wouldn’t go to any drawing course unless you can atleast draw something on the spot. There are some things you need skill at so you need to practice. I have a very good hand and I can draw stuff off the cuff.
– Is it normal to have the same amount of experience on a character at one school? If not, what does that mean?
– I mean that is is the way it is for me when I was younger. You just keep training and you get better until you can draw anything you want.
– Do the people with the fastest drawing speed are from a school or college?
– It does vary. You need a school to have a class to practice by yourself on your own but college will usually allow you to draw on the spot by yourself but still has a class to help you.
– Have you ever been in an accident?
– The good old fashioned way (i.e. not flying) and that also works if you are trying to draw the real thing.
– What tips would you give someone starting out?
– Take the character I want to draw, practice with it slowly first and slowly make it a little more realistic before you worry about drawing it faster.
– Have you tried anything that you just don’t like in your art?
– That’s a good question. There’s a big difference between liking something and liking it the way you see it. If I would really want to draw a guy that is fat, I wouldn’t draw him as fat. So you don’t know how to like something just because it’s what you see and like. It depends on the situation. There are so many examples where I like something but I don’t like it with my whole body. I can also like what doesn’t have some parts but it is what it is. For example, I like the guy that had a big nose! I know when it’s a guy with a huge nose, it’s not good!
– How do you start a project?
– I like all artists to be able to start a project. I like someone to go into a drawer and start working in there. So I will work with my pencil. Then I’ll get my sketch book out and I will take my sketchbooks and look for inspiration.
– You mentioned in your interview that you have a strong interest in animals. Can you tell us how you think animal
teach yourself art, online art courses free uk, free online art lessons for beginners, online art courses for high school students, online art lessons painting