For Android users:
The app is free and completely ad-free!
The Racing Post app is the leading app for tracking and collecting all the racing post updates for all the official and licensed World Racing Sim Formula. This includes post race, practice, test (2-3) events on all FIA World Championship series and World Rallycross series.
* Tracks – The app tracks the official or licensed races in all of the FIA World Championship series including World Rallycross, WSR, WRC, SCCA and BTCC/CCW
* Updates – The app records the last two minutes of race action when they happen in the real life world.
* News – The official news feed for the championship series
* Live Events – See who competed in the last two minutes of a race, then scroll over the post race results with a line below the images to know where the event is
* F1 Live – Use F1 Live to track live racing from the F1 world champion
* F1 Live Events – Check all of the last 4 hours of events including live race highlights
* Video – The official video feeds to see videos from the World Championship Formula
* Statistics – The statistics section lists the driver age, podiums, fastest laps, fastest laps per podium, average finish time, lap time differences, most laps broken up for each driver and average overall time.
* Race Stats – See the race results for each race, total laps, leaderboard points gained, fastest laps, average lap times, laps broken up for each driver, fastest lap splits, average times per lap etc.
* Events – See all events from previous years, race schedules, and calendar dates with team logos.
* Live Streams – Watch live races live with the app directly from your mobile device.
* Download – Save your races and check how you are doing in the leader boards and videos.
We’ve also made a lot of changes over the years which we call the ‘Rally Circuit Update’ which we believe will be the base for all the other updates. We don’t want we’ve changed many things or implemented many different features, but instead just focused on what we thought worked well and kept as a base. In the end the new version doesn’t really change anything at all, but you can still see and explore everything the old version has to offer in the table of contents below.
get your tips out, fonner park pick 5, at the races tips, most profitable horse racing system, lucky 15 tips for today